From the ashes RAWRCATZRAWR springs forth.
Sorry for the slacking, lack of news mixed with the ever burdensome graduate school makes posting a light affair. RAWRCATZRAWR will try its best to continue to fight for all that is Ohio University RAWRCATZ! Football.
So, to get back into the spirit, IT IS POSTING TIME!
1. The Marching 110 performed at the Rose Parade, which is no Detroit, but Pasadena was much nicer to us than Detroit this year, so let's get with the posting.
The Marching 110 is undefeated in its fight against all things that march and suck. Now if only we could get some of these dancers:
That's the Hampton University Ebony Fire, FTW. POW POW POW POW GET IT GET IT!
2. Adam Olesheski and Fort Knox Money Matt Weller are All-MAC Academics. RAWRCATZ! getting their knowledge on is even more important than getting their game on. Remember that junior RAWRCATZ!, academics is huge in these parts.
3. Thad Turner participated in the Shrine Bowl this past weekend, and Taylor Price will represent the RAWRCATZ! in the Senior Bowl on January 30th. Congrats to two seniors who not only embody the spirit of the RAWRCATZ, but have a chance to play at the next level.
4. Speaking of the next level, next Wednesday is national signing day for high school recruits. If you are interested in hearing about the next great class of the Solich Death Squad then you can head over to the Peden Stadium tower of power and get some analysis by the coaches on who the next fine young men to play for the greatest team in the state of Ohio will be.
5. We will be giving a slight profile of our recruiting class as it is announced next week.
And finally, a special thanks to the gentlemen over at MGoBlog for the link in today's recruiting post. Thankfully we don't have the rivalry that that other team in Ohio has with them, so we can enjoy their prose without looks of scorn coming from our friends and relatives. It isn't like they are RedHawks or anything. RedHawks are dirty, dirty creatures. They live in caves and eat the souls of rabbits. How is that a lifestyle that you'd want to lead?
That's all from us for now, but we promise to be more active, and as always KEEP RAWRing!